Thursday, May 27, 2010

Driving Like the Mailman!

(o_-)

I have been having the oddest dreams lately.

Most recently, I was sitting in the passenger seat of a car... only I was the driver.  After a brief moment of panic, I realized that somehow, the car wasn't veering off the road, squishing innocent bystanders or aiming for the underside of an OCTA bus.

After a bit of online research, here is what I have discovered about my very disturbing yet thrilling (eh?) dream:

If you are driving from the passenger side of a car, then it suggests that you are trying to gain control of the path that your life is taking. You are beginning to make your own decisions

Well, I'll be damned darned (working on that, sorry) - this has been my frame of mind lately.  Taking control of what is already mine.

Now, off to research the meaning behind trading faces with a boy.  I kid you not...

1 comment:

BML said...

First dream: Maybe you are yearning to go to Europe?
Second dream: Maybe you REALLY were affected by the ladygent pic on POF?