Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Hodgepodge of Jibberish

*ahem*


Me

I firmly believe that clothes shopping is a form of torture created by a woman of average height.
 I tried snowboarding.  Once. I sucked.
I took tap and ballet as a kid, I sucked at that too.  Choose martial arts instead, which I totally kicked ass at.
I prefer chips & salsa over hummus & celery.
My parents divorced when I was 8.  Thank goodness, couldn't imagine them being married now.
My kids make me laugh and are the wind in my sails.
I don't dance.  Two left feet.
Football confuses the crud out of me, but I enjoy watching it anyway.
I prefer living behind the wall of sass I have created - at least it keeps the asses out.
2011 will be the year I finish the novel I began writing in 2009.
When I win the lottery, my first purchase will be a tummy tuck & then new floor mats for my car.
I use the words "Uh..." & "Dude" way too much.
One time, I broke my wrist over a bad guys melon.
I love to run when it's misty outside.
Writing is therapeutic to me - I'd much rather hand write a letter than send an email.
I try to be the kind of friend that would give the shirt off my back (& even the receipt in case it isn't the perfect fit)
 I give 110%  and am stubborn as a mule.
 I am the only girl out of a ginormous vat of children:  I blame this for my tomboy-ness.
Speaking of being a tomboy - I probably have more battle wounds from falling up the stairs then you have coins in your piggy bank.
 For some reason, I enjoy cooking with the lights off. 
 One time, I replaced the frosting in my mom's cookie with toothpaste.
I gag every time my sweet neighbors from Cambodia cook fish.
 I prefer simplicity over extraordinary.
'Second chances' aren't in my vocabulary anymore.
Intuition is 99.9% right nearly 100% of the time.
I take the crappy advice they stuff inside fortune cookies to heart.
My favorite smell is rain & my favorite sound is walking on pea gravel.
Books are way better companions than most human beings are.
I choose my battles wisely, have learned to not waste my energy on struggling with the past & refuse to forget but will always forgive.
I believe in God.
If I had to choose two things to consume for the rest of my life, it would be beef jerky & Diet Dr. Pepper.
There has never been a time in my life where taking the easy road worked out for the best.

No comments: