Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bad commute gone good!

Sometimes, my weekly commute makes me borderline crazy.


Two days a week, I drive from Orange County to The 909 to pick up & drop off my girls. One day a week, I leave my house at 6:45 am to reach The 909 by the time Maddie's school starts, and then race back to OC to drop off Catherine and make it to work on time. And then the other day, I have a 3 hour round trip to pick them up after work. *sigh*


These trips often wear at my self-control and sanity... chipping away at both mile after mile.


On one particularly difficult morning, I felt like crying the entire commute. It had started to rain, several lanes on the blasted 57 were closed and I had forgotten my coffee on the kitchen counter. Awful stuff, I tell you. . . *tisk tisk*


Anyhow, somewhere on the 210 fwy, I looked up and saw this:




I captured the scene with my phone and glance at it from time to time for strength during particularly frustrating or sad times.
You're welcome.
Ü

2 comments:

PJ said...

Hey its Penne...Remember that post on myspace where I said I would punch my Doctor if he said I was pregnant? I didn't punch him,, however I am 9 weeks pregnant!

Sherilynn said...

*squealing* OHMYGOSH Penne!! I'm so excited !! Baby shower in the high desert!! YAY!!