Friday, July 11, 2008

C.B.D.

Yesterday was a “cry baby day” for me.

I don’t have CBD’s very often, my skin has grown thick over the years and I’ve learned to let things just roll off my dainty shoulders.

Not yesterday though. *blink blink*

The worst part about it all was the water works turned on at work at about 8:45 a.m. and didn’t shut completely off until about 10:15 p.m.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hide this kind of episode from your co-workers?

Me: *sniff*

JG: Wassa’ matter Sunshine?

Me: I think I’m gettin’ a cold.

JG: Oh, okay.

Me: *sniff*

JG: That sucks that you are getting sick.

Me: *sniff* Yep. ::dabbing eyes with rough toilet paper::

JG: …are you … crying? *blink blink*

Me: ::water works on full blast::

JG: What is it? *concerned look*

Me: WAHHHHH!!!!

Yea… so that’s pretty much how my entire day went. One cry baby episode after another. (O_o)

I must say though, I slept like a (cry)baby!

No comments: