Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mishaps happen... to me.


Stuff happens to me. I'm not sure why. Quite possibly because I have such a unique look on life. Disasters in my life are always bloggable and I am able to pull the humor out of the most stressful situations.


Last Week: I was getting ready to go out to dinner. I parked my car in front of Cousin J's house. I had the flashers on... I returned to the car a bit later and it was dead. *egads* She lent me her car to go to dinner. Her friend-boy, our girly friend Amberly and the neighbor attempted to jump start my car. No bueno. It had to be pushed back to my place. The next day I got a new battery and installed it, no problem.


::fastforward a few hours::


During the drive out to Corona to see my brother and sister -in-law before picking up the kids, I noticed that my car was overheating. AHHH!! I pulled over as quickly as I could and called AAA to come rescue me. I got out of the car to pop the hood and noticed that there was anti-freeze splattered all over the hood of my car. *groan* I patiently sat in the car and waited for the tow truck driver.


He took me to Pep Boys where I was told that if they couldn't fix my car that day (this was the very late afternoon) it would have to wait until morning. Fanfreakintastic. A few hours later, I was informed that all I needed was a new radiator cap. Awesome.


::fastforward a few days:


I attended a BBQ with friends. Somehow, during the duration of the evening... I lost my freaking cell phone. Now, for those who know me, I have a problem with phones. I break them, I lose them, I drop them, etc. Some would say I commit "phone abuse" almost on a daily basis.


...Ok, I can't talk about this anymore. I'm having flash backs and cold sweats...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::sigh:: If it wasn't for you honey, I would be the one with the bad luck. Yippy me.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you flush a cell phone once? bigbruddah

Sherilynn said...

*lol* Yes, anonymous bigbruddah... i actually did flush my cell phone. *sigh*