Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pick-Apart

So, I'm in a 'mood'.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure as to what the aforementioned mood is exactly. *blank stare* Perhaps it could be described as a 'hodgepodge of emotions'. How random.

Anyhow, to sort my thoughts I have made the following list of emotions I'm feeling and why. Enjoy the peek inside my melon.

Sad: The passing of my grandpa and the pain my dad's feeling.
Content: With myself as a mom, a friend and a sister.
Disappointed: In the recent turn of events that may leave me regretting my actions.
Perplexed: By the Y Chromosome. I need to find my users manual, I think it's in storage.
Frustrated: By the unknown, I process facts... not assumptions.
Overjoyed: With the man my son is turning into.
Delighted: With what great girlfriends I have. ♥
Confused: As to what steps should be taken next.
Accomplished: Work work work. I love it even when I detest it.
Love: Writing, it has always been my saving grace.
Pride: In how much I've grown as a person these last few years.
Serenity: In knowing that I give everything 100%, regardless of the chance it may implode.

I feel a little better now that I've picked them all apart.

Now, back out of my anti-social bubble. I'm locking the door for a while.

::slam::






No comments: