Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wha' the...?

I’ve been told lately that I’m too picky when it comes to dating. GASP. (O_o) Wha’ the…? No way. I actually have very few “requirements” when it comes to a guy I am willing to date.


-Under no circumstance is it acceptable to still live at home with your parents unless you are their caregiver. If your mommy still makes you toast in the morning and does your laundry, I do not want to date you.

-“In Between Jobs” = LOSER, in my book. Being unemployed is not acceptable unless you are a Trust Baby. And I don’t date T.B.’s.

-If your ‘job’ is commission only and in sales, I do not want to date you. One quick shake of the economy and you will be living at home with your folks again. Not okay.

-Should you believe that women are only “after your wallet”, I will tell you to get over yourself. And, I will not want to date you.

-Having any time “behind bars” is not an admirable quality. I do not care if your friends find this entertaining or cool, I will think that you are an idiot and will not want to date you.

-Any use of drugs. Really, pot smoking is for teenagers not grown adults. (Not that I condone drugs in any way, but if you are an adult male who does drugs, you are a double loser in my book.)

-When dating me, the following language is unacceptable:

*Referring to me as your ‘woman’, ‘ole’ lady’, or ‘chick’ to your friends.

*Using the term “I’d Hit That”.

*"I swear she's just a friend! It's not what you think! She kissed me first!" Yea, right...

See? Not so picky, huh? ;)

No comments: